QP Co., Ltd sells vintage and antique kimono, tea ceremony utensils, art, and other collectibles over the Internet (both within Japan and abroad) under the Sou brand name.
We're now looking for talented native English speakers with exceptional Japanese skills and a passion for cultural exchange to join our international division in a full-time ("seishain") role at our Osaka office. It's a dynamic, deep, yet relatively unknown industry, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
You'll be one of the go-to people for all things English!
- Customer service: Answer e-mails, process orders, send invoices, etc. (As you grow within the company, the focus will shift more to the tasks below.)
- Marketing: Help create exciting copy, banners, and other engaging content to promote the Sou brand
- Sales: Help find new leads and research other ways to strengthen the Sou brand
- Design: Update homepage content and layout to reflect the needs of the overseas market
- Localization: Japanese-English translation, English proofreading & editing
- Native or near-native command of English, with business-level Japanese proficiency (JLPT N1-N2)
➢ We are more interested in ability than certification or test scores
- Great communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn new things
- Experience with eBay, Alibaba, SNS, and web/graphic design would be a plus
- Monthly salary starting from 180,000 yen
- 860~ yen hourly wage during initial probation period (length depends on skills and experience)
- Social insurance, public transportation allowance, seasonal allowance, paid holidays, overtime pay
- Company car park and bicycle space
9:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch break)
Closed on weekends and national holidays
Generally little to no overtime
Send resumes & cover letters to: