It is a company with No. 1 Global market share in Ceramic substrate industry. We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion.
-Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Daily posting in the Tally software
- Voucher preparing
- Petty cash handling
- Interested to work in Aichi-ken, Japan.
- Native English Speaker or Nationality of Israil.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Work place: Aichi-ken, Japan
Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
1. Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
2. Holidays: (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays, New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
◆ Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen
(210,000 yen ~ 290,000 yen + monthly bonus)
※ Overtime fee included, including 20 hours per month
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
• Problem solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How To Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: email@example.com