-Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Daily posting in the Tally software
- Voucher preparing
- Petty cash handling
-Japanese Fluency at Business level - Native English Speaker or English level at Business level
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced. Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30 Holidays: (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays, New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
Salary: Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen (210,000 yen ~ 290,000 yen + monthly bonus) Overtime fee included, including 20 hours per month
How To Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: