Job Location: Laos, Vientiane
Job Type: Full Time
Age: 35 -50 experience
-Keeping Account book. -Preparation of financial statements (including cost accounting in the case of manufacturing industry) -Preparation of materials for tax filing. -Preparation of management accounting data. -Preparation of legal disclosure documents (securities report, financial summary report, financial statements, business report). -Creation of monthly closing date. -Financial plan (single-year budget • medium-term budget) -Others reports to Headquarter in Japan -Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Daily posting in the Tally software
- Voucher preparing
- Petty cash handling
Japanese Language at business level
More than 5 years experience in accounting division
Salary: 3000USD – 4000USD/ monthly.
Transportation fee to Laos will be provided.
Accommodation will be provided.
The interview will be hold once or twice on Skype. In case the interview is hold in Laos in person, then transportation fee will be provided.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: