Help create Happy Campers--and become one yourself!
English Adventure, Japan's leader in English-language outdoor programs,
is hiring for our upcoming Fall Junior High School Camp
- Get outdoors in a high-energy work environment
- Join a team of fun-loving
people from around the world
- Inspire young students with your enthusiasm and love of the outdoors and English
Camp Staff are one of the biggest reasons that kids become Happy Campers, and want to come
back to camp again and again. Your boundless energy and enthusiasm, and care and attention for our campers, help create an experience that kids will remember for the rest of their lives. As a member of the camp team, you
will be responsible for leading junior high school students through various activities that help facilitate the English they are learning in school. You will be running a specific activity during the day and helping out with a group evening activity later on in the evening.
We are seeking hard-working, fun, and energetic English-speaking staff of any nationality.
This camp is a specially designed program with a junior high school in Yokohama. You will team up with other staff to help 160 junior high school students prepare for their final trip to Canada. English Adventure's main focus is to provide the students with a platform to use their English naturally and be in an international environment. There will be no Japanese speaking ability needed as we wish to provide the students with an English only experience.
- Age 18 or older
- Available for all camp and training days for our October Camp
- Native, or highly fluent, English speaker
- Serious dedication to helping kids have a blast and make the most of their
- Previous experience working with kids in a camp
- Previous ESL experience in Japan (ALT experience with elementary or middle school students)
- Teaching or leadership experience in outdoor
- Enthusiastic and able to motivate groups to be the best that they can be!
- October 16-18, 2016
- October 19-21, 2016
Training will be held in Gotemba, Shizuoka. All meals, accommodation, and transportation during camp sessions are provided.
Salaries start from 10,000 yen per day. English Adventure also covers transportation between the Tokyo metro area and camp, food, lodging, insurance, and other regular expenses during the camps.
Please visit our website to learn more and to apply:
We are looking forward to learning more about why you would make a great addition to the
English Adventure team. Apply today!