Open for business in February 2016, our company caters towards non-Japanese speaking tourists and expats. Business hours are from midday to midnight, seven days a week, 365 days a year. The place of work is staffed by an international group from across the globe!
You will fill right at home if you are half Japanese as all our English speaking staff are!
Please do not apply if you are residing in Japan on a TOURIST, WORKING HOLIDAY, STUDENT, HUMANITIES, INSTRUCTOR VISA.
Work Duties :
- Providing customer service electronically via email, online chat, social networking services, mobile chat services.
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone and face to face.
- Building rapport with repeat customers.
- Informing customers with current and up-to-date information of our services.
- Cleaning of the facilities daily before and after your shift.
- Basic accounting skills to open and close the register as needed
Basic Requirements :
- Business English ( Native Preferred )
- Conversational Japanese
- Valid Visa Holder ( Japanese National Preferred )
- Customer Service Experience ( Overseas Preferred )
- High School Graduate
Personal Qualities :
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Quick Problem Solver
Job Description :
You will working out of our head office located 5 minutes from our retail shop in Shibuya where our client visit to make orders in person. Working out of the call center you will be handling online / telephone orders while working in conjunction with the shop front operator electronically.
After a successful trial period of 1/3 months depending on your initial performance you will be employed "full time" on a monthly salary with all social benefits provided ( Pension & Health ).
To apply please send us an updated English resume and a brief cover letter about yourself!
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)