Customer Support Agents at Confirmation.com act as front-line support for our users, and work hard to provide a great user experience. Agents are required to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times and provide accurate, timely information about our applications to both internal staff and external users. Please visit our website for more information: https://www.confirmation.com/
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Acts as initial point of contact (via phone, email, or chat) for users with questions about our application functionality or experiencing system related issues.
• Diagnoses/troubleshoots customer inquiries and if needed escalate to the appropriate internal supervisors or departments in accordance with standard practices and procedures.
• Facilitates communication between customers and Sales regarding deviations from standard practices or new sales opportunities as necessary.
• Logs all customer interactions according to internal procedures.
• Coordinates with appropriate internal departments to ensure Authorization & Authentication documentation is completed appropriately.
• Participates in application user acceptance testing as required.
• Assists with support tasks associated with daily operations.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• University education in Japan or foreign country.
• At least 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Native Japanese with good English comprehension, above average speaking skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
• Comfortable with computer technology and learning new applications.
• Solid communication skills with ability to effectively respond to questions.
• Prior call center or customer service experience a plus.
• Prior experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)