Work Location: Japan, Tokyo
We are now looking for a DL Software DevTech Engineer-Autonomous Driving, Robotics, or Medical Imaging (Healthcare) ! The candidate will be responsible for working with cutting-edge applications of Deep Learning, computer vision and image processing on NVIDIA’s next-generation automotive products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with key application developers to understand the current and future problems they are solving and to design data flows and structures and create and optimize core parallel algorithms to provide the best solution on GPU.
- Collaborating closely with the architecture, tools and system software teams at NVIDIA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models by investigating impact on application performance and developer productivity.
- Develop and implement new data-parallel algorithms, create technical demos, write whitepapers and present your work at conferences.
What we need to see:
- A good degree from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline (BS; MS or PhD preferred).
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Strong knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms especially for parallel architectures
- Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA, C/C++ , OpenACC and Fortran.
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- CUDA expertise
- Software development for modern OpenGL (Core Profile) and Linux
- Knowledge of visual computing tasks, such as camera representations and related data processing, 3D world to image mapping, 2D signal processing
- Knowledge of image processing APIs (e.g. OpenCV) and Matlab tools
- Automotive systems, notably for cluster, IVI, or ADAS applications
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)