Work Location: Japan, Tokyo
We are now looking for a Solutions Architect -Autonomous Driving , Robotics, or Medical Imaging (Healthcare), a world class data scientists and engineers able to engage with developers, researchers, and start-ups, in multiple, impactful Deep Learning projects. We need individuals who can enable customer productivity and develop lasting relationships with our technology partners, making NVIDIA an integral part of end-user solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
• Assisting field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, owning the technical relationship and assisting customers in building innovative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
• Be an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support various applications especially in Autonomous-Driving, Robotics or Medical Imaging (Healthcare) domains.
• Integrate different hardware and software components to make the entire system work efficiently.
• Be an internal champion for Deep Learning and HPC among the NVIDIA technical community.
What we need to see:
• BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science, MS or PhD desirable.
• 3 years of work related experience in software development or Machine learning or high performance computing, CUDA experience highly desirable.
• Experience working with modern Deep Learning software architecture and frameworks including Caffe, Theono, Tensorflow, Convnet, cuDNN, Torch or other Deep Learning Frameworks
• C programming / Parallel programming experience
• Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
• Experience working with supercomputing and technical computing customers
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• CUDA optimization experience
• Specialty skills in large scale computing and cluster computing, machine learning, convolution neural networks
• Customer facing skill-set and background
• Education research, Gov. funded research experience
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)