Global Step Academy is one of the first online International school in the world. We strive to provide an authentic international english education to any and all students in Japan at a fraction of what most other International schools cost, adding in the flexibility to take classes from anywhere with a good computer and internet connection.
When we first envisioned what Global Step Academy should be like we came down to one key factor: TEACHERS. We believe that in the hype of the revolutionizing education technology industry, foundational, primary and secondary education will continue to always be built upon the strength of the teachers. The strength in the ability to communicate the joy in learning and the possibilities it provides. Therefore, it was clear to us that in order to be authentic in the experience and provide the value of what teachers are able to provide through the interactive experience students have at school, we had to provide the following three factors:
• 1) Transparency in showing individual improvement and growth overtime
• 2) Letting students present in front of other people in a positive way, especially their parents and friends as much as possible
• 3) Creating environments where students can connect and work with each other in order to find similarities and differences, and eventually friendship among each other
We are an academy that is built upon teachers; teachers who chose and are determined to become teachers because they believed in what education provides. They spend a large portion of their lives providing for the next generation. Global Step Academy equips these teachers around the world a foundation in which it takes care of everything other than the actual "teaching" factor for the teacher, so that the teacher can focus all their energy on each student, whether its during the lesson, after the lesson or while monitoring / advising student performance. We believe this is what is necessary for today's education simply because that's what the students deserve: full attention, commitment and perseverance through the student's academic development.
- Teach elementary children with our own curriculum
- Ability to work on curriculum development
- Help facilitate teacher growth/ training / mentoring
- client based
- Have a bachelor's degree
- Documented experience with professional teaching experience with young children
- Native english speaker
- Has a working visa if in japan
- Provide references
- A reliable computer and internet source
Please reply with CV, Cover letter and photo. We may request references.
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)