EcoLove is an expanding, events based company seeking qualified and experienced English language instructors to join our fastest-growing team. We offer instructors the opportunity to develop beyond the classroom.
Work in an international team with members from over 10 different countries.
Create and deliver English lessons to professionals in a face-to-face setting from our learning center located in front of Tokyo station.
Organize and participate in events promoting cultural diversity to professionals operating in the Tokyo area.
Short-term project based teaching abroad.
- Contract employee (with opportunities to be promoted to Full-time Employee)
- A monthly salary of ¥235,000 (Special allowance of ¥60,000 included)
- 2 days off per week, 40 hours per week, shift depending on location
- Locations: Tokyo, Osaka, Awaji island
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance, Pension, Unemployment insurance, Workers’ compensation, Benefit station
- Visa support
- You are a native-level English speaker
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience teaching English to adults
- You have the ability to multi-task in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- You are proactive in taking on new tasks and projects
- You have a minimum of B.A. or B.S. degree
- You possess good Japanese communication skills
- You have a love for connecting with other cultures through creative, educational activities
- You are living in Japan and have a valid working visa
How to apply
Please send an email with your current CV (including an up to date photo) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Note that only successful applicants will be contacted for the next step.
The next step will be an applicant introduction video.