EcoLove is an expanding, events based company seeking qualified and experienced English language instructors.
Work in an international team with members from over 10 different countries.
Create and deliver English lessons to professionals in a face-to-face setting from our learning center located in front of Tokyo station.
Organize and participate in events promoting cultural diversity to professionals operating in the Tokyo area.
Short-term project based teaching abroad.
Through food, sports, education and entertainment, we aim to create a society in which people can live happily. In our workplace we foster a spirit and an environment where employees who want to learn more can, We put emphasis on how to make work a happier part of our day: If employees are not happy they are unable to make others happy.
- You are a native-level English speaker
- You possess basic Japanese communication skills
- You have the ability to multi-task in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- You are proactive in taking on new tasks and projects
- You have a minimum of B.A. or B.S. degree
- You have a love for connecting with other cultures through creative, educational activities
- You are living in Japan and have a valid working visa
- Contract employee (with opportunities to be promoted to Full-time Employee)
- A monthly salary of ¥235,000 (Special allowance of ¥60,000 included)
- 2 days off per week, 40 hours per week, shift depending on location
- Locations: Tokyo, Osaka, Awaji island
- Health insurance, Pension, Unemployment insurance, Workers’ compensation, Benefit station
- Transportation allowance, Position Allowance, etc
- Paid Leave: Bereavement
- Visa support
How to apply
Please send an email with your current CV (including an up to date photo) and a cover letter to email@example.com.
***Note that only successful applicants will be contacted for the next step.
The next step will be an applicant introduction video.