Location: Japan, Tokyo
Support engineer with ability to triage customer software / hardware issues, resolve customer problems and maintain good customer relation.
This is a highly technical engineering support role that is responsible for providing world-class support to NVIDIA’s enterprise customers. Required skills include excellent Linux and Windows debugging and knowledge of large enterprise server deployments. The ideal candidate will also have excellent communication skills, working with customers and engineers to understand, explain and resolve issues.
Experience with professional graphics solutions, deep learning or desktop virtualization is desired, along with experience using CRM systems, knowledgebase content creation and online forums.
What you'll be doing:
• Provide direct support via email and phone to NVIDIA Enterprise customers
• Answer questions, reproduce, resolve, or escalate customer issues
• File bugs and reproduce issues as needed.
• Administer CRM systems and provide metrics and reports
• Own and drive customer issues from inception to resolution
• Develop close relationship with dedicated customer contacts and learn their requirements
• Document customer interactions and enhance our knowledge base.
• Proactively contact customers as appropriate
• Develop internal relationships to leverage internal expertise.
What we need to see:
• 5 years customer support or software development experience
• Deep Linux knowledge, comfortable working in various Linux environments as well as with Windows OS’s
• Professional-level communication skills, including ability to adjust communication to technical level of audience, and stay calm and focused in negative situations.
• Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
• BS or MS in Computer related field or programming experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Driver experience (Linux, Windows)
• System level debug and triaging experience
• Experience supporting professional graphics solutions, deep learning or desktop virtualization
• CRM experience (ticketing, knowledge base, forums)
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)