Our client, German based Kaercher group, is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cleaning equipment with around 12.000 employees in 65 countries and an innovative product line for industrial, professional and private customers alike. With 80% of all products being younger than four years, research and development are among the most important factors contributing to a continuous regular growth across all continents. Constant investments in quality, marketing, and design as well as high involvement in sports and the communities of operation make this company a well-known brand and a most attractive employer to work for.
For the rapidly growing subsidiary in Japan with almost 400 employees, the company is currently hiring an HR Business Partner based in Shin-Yokohama, Tokyo area.
This versatile position with frequent contact also to Headquarters encompasses the entire HR Management cycle (recruitment – development – leadership), including:
• Designing and managing recruitment and onboarding processes both on a strategic and on an operational level;
• Introducing and monitoring global HR initiatives like employee surveys, talent and leadership management programs, and cultural development projects;
• Acting as a sparring partner to line managers in every aspect of hiring, training, leading and retaining key employees for the company.
For this exciting vacancy you should be used to translating between traditional Japanese values and leadership styles and more Western concepts of participative, individualistic and empowering management. Additionally, your background should include:
• A relevant university degree for HR Management like Law, Business, Psychology or comparable;
• At least five years of practical experience in Recruitment and HR Development for a multinational company;
• A communicative and outgoing personality;
• Fluency in English and Japanese.
If you feel intrigued by this versatile and growth oriented opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter with reference number WJB2024 to firstname.lastname@example.org at the international consultancy interpool based in Germany. If you have any questions, please contact Ms Gabriella Gal or Ms Iris Kerres at +49 - 30 - 40 50 416 19.
About us: interpool is an HR consultancy from Berlin, Germany, specializing in recruiting, aptitude testing, intercultural assessment and interviewing candidates in a context of globalization, innovation, and diversity. Our projects encompass a wide range of industries and take place in more than 40 countries, mainly in Germany, France, UK, USA, Russia, India, China, Singapore, Brazil, Mexico, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East. For details please see www.interpool-hr.com