It is a company with No. 1 Global market share in Ceramic substrate industry. We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion.
• Implementation of company policies and procedures
• Ensuring annual performance review
• Ensure job descriptions of the employee
• Initiating appropriate disciplinary procedures and actions
• Employee welfare and counseling
• Determination of training needs & managing internal/external training program
• All sorts of administrative functions related to office administration
• Ensure administrative resources such as vehicle, telephone, office space, furniture etc. for efficient management of Production and Marketing of Company product
• Oversees the maintenance of Group office and other properties
• Oversees the maintenance logistics for their proper utilization
• Maintain Human Recourses related documents and personnel files
• Ensure competitive practices in price negotiation and budgeting including preparation of all relevant paper work
• Communicate with Various Government Bodies to keep official documents update and to maintain good operation for the production and Marketing
• Maintain all the documentation for foreign employees.
• Provide all logistic support to the foreign employees to stay in our land to work
- Interested to work in Aichi-ken, Japan.
-Japanese Fluency at Business level
- Native English Speaker or English level at Business level
- Nationality of Israi will get more preference.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Work place: Aichi-ken, Japan
Bachelor degree. Fresh graduate are highly encouraged to apply also who are not experienced.
1. Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
2. Holidays: (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays, New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
◆ Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen
(210,000 yen ~ 290,000 yen + monthly bonus)
※ Overtime fee included, including 20 hours per month
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
• Problem solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How To Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: email@example.com