We are a travel agency and our core service is not to provide travel packages and tours, but to produce unique and memorable experiences for our customers. This job requires creativity, by creating the travel experiences that only you can provide with your own ideas, thus the position comes with great responsibilities due to our variable products that are created by you. Our company is a very small company organised by few but talented people, and every member’s ability is directly linked to the company’s achievement, thus, the current skill set that you possess is very important. Having said that, the most valued assets at our organisation is to have the passion to sympathize with our company's vision, aspiration to progress and have high communication skills. If you have the assets that we value, express your passion to us and let us together rise to the challenge and create memorable and historical work.
will heavily consist of office related tasks as well as tour guiding, basic assistance with translations, tour promotion, as well as other tasks in and around the office will be required. Our office is also attached to a small cafe and it’s quite busy in Winter time.
Job Title: Guest Relations / Travel ConsultantWork Period: IMMEDIATE start - Early March 2018 (Long-term offer may be available)
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: 800 - 1,200/hour
Office Location: Nozawa Onsen and Myoko Kogen
Staff Accommodation: A shared apartment (shared room) is available @ 20,000JPY/M.
To create and increase fans of Japan all over the world - Our mission is to rediscover the hidden potentials of Japan from a global perspective and to deliver those new values as sublime experiences to the world.
To rediscover the “extraordinaire” in things that Japan takes for granted, to re-establish its one and only value, and to deliver it to the world.
Passion: Committed in heart and mind - Never give up!
Pursue: Do your best - Never Compromise!
Teamwork: All for one, and one for all - Generate unlimited power!
Action: Stop thinking and just do it - Make it happen!
Originality: Perform innovative ideas - Be a pioneer!
[REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS]
- Must be a fan of Japan
- Have a clear vision and mission for life
- To be able to fully commit to our company’s mission
- A person who can find positive meanings through negative experiences
2. Flexible and Creative mind
3. Optimism / Positive mental attitude
1. Communication skills (High EQ)
2. Management skills
- Higher Japanese language skill
- Web design or online marketing experience
- Application knowledge (Magento, Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Apps)
- Travel agency or real-estate agency experience
Open minded, humble, positive attitude, competitive, kind, sincere, optimistic, calm and confident
The biggest benefit our company can offer is the environment and support to grow as a human being and for self-enlightenment. For those who actively work with drive can improve themselves dramatically and it becomes a huge step towards self-realization.
What you can gain through work experience at our company.
- Fellowship who support each other’s dreams
- The joy and sense of accomplishment to achieve big tasks with a small team
- To encounter guests from all over the world
- Opportunities to perform projects with great responsibilities
- To improve your Japanese to a business conversation level in everyday practice
- To be able to enjoy a country lifestyle outside of work
[CANDIDATES THAT OUR COMPANY WILL DISQUALIFY]
- who are looking for holiday jobs.
- who value materialistic matters rather than experiences.
- who value salary and benefit more than opportunities for self-improvement.
- who evaluate matters only with values and cultures of their own country.
- with stability-oriented perspective rather than to challenge tasks and take risks.
- who just think or have opinions and do not act on them.
- who give excuses.
- who are too proud.
- who are not a team player.
[OTHER TIPS ABOUT US]
Inspirational books for our company philosophy: 7 habits, The Secret, As a Man Thinketh, Think and Grow Rich
Mentors: Anthony Robbins, Peter Drucker, Brian Tracy, Jay Abraham, Rich Schefren, John Demartini, Napoleon Hill, Franklin Coby, James Allen, Joseph Murphy
Skill Development Activities: Zen, Mindfulness, Affirmation/Autosuggestion
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org