Seeking friendly and outgoing applicants with an interest in Japanese culture to work part-time at a tourist information center in Nihonbashi, Tokyo. No experience necessary (training provided). Must be available to start immediately, or in the near future.
- Fun environment with many opportunities to learn about and experience Japanese culture.
- Flexible part-time schedule with four- or eight-hour shifts between 9:00am and 7:00pm. Must be able to work around 3 days a week, including at-least one day every weekend. Possibility of becoming full-time in the future if positions become available.
-1,200 yen hourly wage for a three-month training period. Raise available upon successful completion of the training period (starting at 1,500 yen).
- Kimono uniform (provided)
- Visa sponsorship may be possible (visa processing fees apply)
- Giving information about Nihonbashi and the surrounding Tokyo area in English, Japanese, and other languages if possible.
- Leading and assisting with tours and other cultural workshops
- Replying to inquiries and reservation requests via phone and email
- Updating the information center's FB and Instagram
- Translating and interpreting from Japanese to English (translating for native speakers only)
- Working with press and media to promote Nihonbashi (may include TV coverage, pictures for magazines, newspapers, etc)
- Native English or Chinese speaker with a high level of spoken Japanese. If you are not native, but speak fluent English and Japanese, please feel free to apply - we need other languages as well (Spanish, French, etc).
- Basic computer skills (excel, email, etc).
- Ability to work in a team
Please send your resume and a cover letter with your application.
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)