Part Time English Instructor
PT: 3-8 hours per day/2 or more days per week depending on your own schedule
Part Time: 1,750-2,250 yen/hour
(Salary depends on experience and skill. TESOL, TEFL and other relevant qualifications will also be taken into consideration.)
1. Chance for promotion into managerial positions as our school expands.
2. Training (for any length) is provided, but unpaid for.
3. Visa sponsorship and renewal service available.
4. Transportation paid in full.
1. Must be a native of U.K., U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand or other countries where English is the official (native) language
2. Must speak English as a first language.
3. Currently residing in Japan.
4. Reasonable commuting time to Inage, Chiba prefecture.
5. Working/Specialist in Humanities/Spousal or other equivalent visa.
6. 1 or more years' experience working with children.
7. Japanese bank account required.
8. Phone/Prepaid with valid phone number
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
1. Fun, friendly personality and a love of working with kids.
2. Comfortable using a computer.
3. TESOL, TEFL or other relevant qualifications.
4. Experience teaching in Japan.
6. Basic Japanese language skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume with recent photograph via email.
*Please note: You must be able to take an interview at the school in Inage, Chiba to qualify.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)