EcoLove is an expanding, events based company seeking qualified and experienced Native English Kindergarten Teachers.
We seek teachers who love working with small children (0 to 5 years old), who are good at classroom management, interested in early childhood development and psychology.
You will be a part of the development and creation of our English curriculum as well as teaching the actual classes.
- Contract employee (with opportunities to be promoted to Full-time Employee)
- A monthly salary of ¥235,000 (Special allowance of ¥60,000 included)
- 2 days off per week, 40 hours per week, shift depending on location
- Locations: Tokyo, Osaka, Awaji island
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance, Pension, Unemployment insurance, Workers’ compensation, Benefit station
- Visa support
- You are a native-level English speaker
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience teaching English to children
- You have the ability to multi-task in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- You are proactive in taking on new tasks and projects
- You have a minimum of B.A. or B.S. degree
- You possess basic Japanese communication skills
- You have a love for connecting with other cultures through creative, educational activities
- You have experience with content creation
- . You are living in Japan and have a valid working visa
How to apply
Please send an email with your current CV (including an up to date photo) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Note that only successful applicants will be contacted for the next step.