Greetings from Yaruki Group, fast-developing, expanding company, located in Kyoto, Japan, with great intention to expand truth out Japan and overseas. Our company owns 25 restaurants, mostly situated in Kyoto, and we are proud in offering our clients world-wide famous Wagyu Beef in the best quality together with excellent service. And to provide the best meal and service to our customers we are looking for active, easy-going, nice-looking young men and women with a friendly smile to join our multinational company.
Places to work – most restaurants are situated in Kyoto
Japanese BBQ (yakiniku) restaurants
Steak&Wine restaurants Ginjiro
Japanese style kappo restaurant Gyu Gyu
Fast food chain restaurants Kandon
Yakitori restaurant Torimasa
Service/ Kitchen staff
- JPY 180-350 thousand per month (depends on experience)
- Must speak Japanese (from upper-intermediate)
- Speaking English or/and any other language is a plus
Kitchen Chef position
- Salary is up to 500 thousand (depends on skills)
- May speak Japanese/English or both
- May not speak both if experienced chef
- JPY 300-500 thousand per month
- Beautiful/handsome appearance is required
- May not speak Japanese and/or English
- Have experience in preparing hamburgers - ever worked as kitchen staff in American Hamburger Shop (etc.)
- Have experience in preparing Mexican chili sauce
- Ever worked in Taiwanese Yum cha based chain restaurants
Application process will include the following steps:
- Send your Curriculum Vitae
- After checking your CV, we will ask applicant to send us PR video
- After checking PR video, we would make Web-interviews (basically 3 times) if applicant is abroad
- If applicant pass all interviews, we will accept applicant as a new member of our team
Basically PR-video may consist of 3 parts with overall duration in 5 minutes
/first 10 second: applicant may stay in front of camera in full height, turning to camera face and corpse and side of his/her body.
/Self-introduction part – 2 minutes: applicant may take a sitting position showing to camera upper part of the body. Applicant must speak in English, if can speak in Japanese, may say something in Japanese.
/Cooking part – 3 minutes: applicant may prepare something in 3 minutes on camera, from which we can judge the ability and skills applicant to cook. The camera must take face and hands of applicant at the same time.
In case of acceptance:
The company will loan needed amount of money for flight tickets, appliance for visa, renting house for the first time (in exchange of money loan document)
After being employed, the loan will be taken automatically from salary during the first year. After three years of working in company, the amount will be returned to employee as a bonus.
The will be provided English version of agreement for foreigners.
For the first time, there will be fixed time employment contract, which may be changed to undetermined, if the company is satisfied with employee.
Documents, required AFTER acceptance
/A copy of the first page of applicant’s passport (with photo and personal information)
/The last graduation certificate
/Certificate of residence from applicant’s country
/Guarantor required: parents (in case of one-parent family, only one is ok), two unrelated persons – all are required to show needed documents (excluding passport)
If applicant doesn’t have any of the required documents, she/he may send those, she/he has.
/university graduate is favorable
/Salary depends on experience
/Academic background is not relevant
/ Recruiting from all the world
If you are interested in a work position in our country, please send us your Curriculum Vitae, which includes your photo, basic information about you, previous work experience, academic background, language abilities.
Contact information: email@example.com