We are looking for a Full/Part Time Front Desk Receptionist who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Front Desk Receptionists have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of Japanese culture. Work authorization required.
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Utilizes a variety of IT systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
-Three or more previous Reservations and/or Front Office experience preferred.
-Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Japan
-Strong Customer Service skills
-Japanese fluency (N2/N1)
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)