What you’ll be doing:
• Ensure smooth daily facility operations within the office focused on good employee experience
• Ensure the workplace up keeping and safety for employee
• Establish cross-functional relationships with other service provider such as IT, HR, Finance
• Work closely with Site Leader to establish priorities for the office
• Main point of contact for information for the site.
• Participate as a member of the APAC Best Practices Team.
• Participate / lead special projects as needed.
• Report to Director of APAC Real Estate
What we need to see:
• College degree, professional training and/or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years previous office management / facility management experience, preferably supporting a group of 50+ or strong administrative assistant experience at the Director+ level.
• Good communication skill and with good spoken and written skill in Japanese and English
• Experience in Metrix reporting line hierarchy
• Proficiency using Microsoft Windows, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Outlook
• Familiarity with basic procurement, finance procedures
• Ability to quickly learn and use new software tools and applications
• Ability to multi-task, troubleshoot, and prioritize
• Attention to detail and follow-through
• Energetic and positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Ability to build relationships with local business unit leaders, vendors and support functions for site
• Pan and assign work within the site
• Coordinate the efforts of a virtual team or network of contacts
• Demonstrate expertise/knowledge in facility site management
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)