IBEC Japan (株式会社アイベック) is currently recruiting capable, highly motivated, and professional business English instructors to teach part-time, in-company classes in Kanto (Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa) and Kansai area (Nagoya, Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe). In addition to teaching in-company classes, other positions are also available such as proctoring internationally recognized business English speaking tests, along with the grading of candidates. To become a proctor, applicants will need to have a precise, methodical, and systematic approach to their work. High levels of professionalism are expected. Full examiner training will be provided.
We are especially interested in candidates who possess any of the following:
1. Experience teaching daily conversation to children and adult
2. An MBA
3. Recognized teaching qualifications (CELTA, TESOL, MA TESOL, TEFL, etc.)
4. Experience teaching business English preferably in Japan
5. Experience proctoring English tests, or preparing students for established language tests (TOEIC, TOEFL, BULATS, IELTS, EIKEN, etc.)
6. Experience working in the private sector, e.g. finance, banking, legal, insurance, IT, etc.
7. Experience creating tests and curriculum
Highly competitive rates of pay plus transportation paid.
Interested applicants please submit your resume/CV with cover letter. Please be advised that we DO NOT sponsor visa.
We are only accepting applications from those residing and can work legally in Japan.
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)