Position name: English teacher
Employment: Full-time employees
Work location: Kanagawa, Japan
Nearest station: Center South Station
Working hours: 10:00 to 19:00
• Caring children aged between 5 and 12 after their school.
• Teaching English for Eiken exams.
• Develop curriculums for your English course.
• Developing good relationships with parents.
• Planning and holding events for Christmas, Halloween, New Year festivals and so on.
• loves to work with and have a passion to teach children English
• have great creativity in making unique programs and lesson plans
• are willing to work as a team
• Working experience as an English teacher
• Language: Japanese: Business level, English: Business level
Expected monthly salary: when entering the company More than 240,000 yen Salary
• Salary increase: Once a year
• Bonus: Once a year
• Overtime pay: None
• Family allowance
• Spouse: 10,000 yen / monthly
• Child: 5,000 yen / per child monthly
• Company trip
• Insurance: Fully covered
• Dormitory / company housing: none (Not applicable)
• Commuting means: Public institutions only (train, bus)
• Transportation expenses: Fully covered
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more] Weekends & public holidays
Application Method: Please send your updated resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org