1. Job Purpose
• The candidate will have a strong understanding of analytical technique, statistical methodology, marketing data (e.g. traffic data, product data, customer data, etc.), analytics tools, and visualization tools.
• Also the candidate should have a proven track record of using tools and data to identify business opportunities and to deliver measurable commercial results.
• Using data analytical skills, to provide insight & recommendations about website, channel activities, product, customer voices, etc. to the senior management team to optimize returns from various marketing mix.
• To create a great customer experience across our online channels and drive Japan web conversion and channel share.
• To drive project contributing local marketing activities for brand awareness
• This position will report to the Digital Business Manager Japan
2. Key Accountabilities
• Analyzing web traffic data, product category performance by channel, customer voices, etc. to identify root cause and opportunities for sustainable growth.
• Provide quantitative and qualitative insights via a comprehensive overview & commentary to improve commercial metrics such as traffic, conversions, AOV.
• Regularly share insights, trends and performance with relevant stakeholders via appropriate channels including face to face, meetings, email, forum etc.
• Analyse the performance of SEO, digital advertising, personalisation, supplier dashboard, customer acquisitions, customer satisfaction/NPS and share monthly insight with key stakeholders at regional, local and group digital on regular basis
• Analyzing campaign performance covering e.g. emails, landing page traffic, display impressions and clicks etc.
• In-depth analysis of on-site customer journeys and conversion data, marrying Adobe and Customer verbatim / UXR reports to give insight into key drop-out points and provide recommendations which drive measurable improvement in online customer experience and conversion rates.
• Provide external bench-marking for digital performance and results in Japan
• Support benefit case development/scorecard analysis for APAC website changes, project plans and investment plans and other digital activities with robust cost/benefit analysis
• Works closely with Global / APAC Marketing teams and act as the contact point on all areas of digital analytics in Japan
• Expert-level user of at least one of the following: Adobe, Domo, Google Analytics Premium, Coremetrics
• Proven track record of using analytics to provide recommendations that have led to significant and measurable improvements in digital marketing returns, online customer experience and conversion
• Experience of using qualitative insight (e.g. customer research, on-site surveys, mystery shop data) to inform business planning and decision making
• Experience of analyzing both online marketing and onsite journeys/conversion funnels
• Significant experience working in a commercial environment with at least 2 years in a multi-market/regional role in digital analytics
• Demonstrated ability to work with & influence stakeholders at senior level across functions
• Excellent presentation skills with ability to show complex qualitative and quantitative information in a clear, visually appealing and compelling way
• Proven ability to deal with complex information, change and dynamic, fast-paced operating environments
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel, databases and dashboard creation
• Culturally sensitive with proven ability to build effective working relationships across geographies and cultures
• Customer focused and highly motivated with a strong drive to improve customer experience and drive business results
• Excellent communication skills at all levels including in English
• Worked in an International organisation and thereby able to demonstrate good cultural awareness and appreciation
• Experience of working within the Electronics and/or Maintenance industries as appropriate
• Knowledge of our external market place (customers, competitors & suppliers)
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)