DelaCruz English Club has a need for part-time Business English teachers for Tokyo and/or Saitama classes.
Dela Cruz English Club (DCEC) is an English school, which has gained an excellent reputation in providing conversational and business English lessons for more than a decade.
Our school is the response of our CEO to the ineffective way English is being taught in schools in the early 2000. Despite having learned English in their secondary schools, most Japanese people still have difficulty expressing their ideas in the language. This is why DCEC was born.
Our method is not by rote learning. We believe that the way a person acquires the language is through using the right brain. Our DCEC method follows how young children learn their mother tongue, by mimicking. This method of learning conversational English has attracted academicians from KEIO, WASEDA and Chubu Universities resulting to a tie-up between the said universities and our school.
Because of our method’s effectiveness, notable companies and agencies in the country have patronized our Business English lessons. Even our well-defined and efficient management system has become a subject of a case study in an MBA course at Keio University.
We currently provide company lessons to some prominent companies in Tokyo, Saitama, and Tsukuba.
Lesson rate: ¥1,900~ /hr
Non-teaching rate: ¥1,000/hr
Training rate: ¥800/ hour
Transportation expenses are reimbursable
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
* should have native English level proficiency
* with University degree
* valid visa holder (student, dependent, etc.) and can acquire a work permit; tourist visa is not accepted
* with teaching experience (a plus, but not required)
* with business experience (preferably, but not required)
* willingness to be trained and to adopt the DCEC method
* classes on weeknights and/or even weekends
* must be residing in Tokyo or Saitama (or nearby places)
Those interested should email their application letter (indicate type of visa and its validity) and resume (with latest picture) to email@example.com
In the cover letter, please make sure that you answer this question:
- Why do you think you are right for this job?
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.