• Ensuring the efficient and effective operation for Company.
• Elaboration and implementation of strategies for the development.
• Information and communication management
• Coordinating, attending and leading team
• Ensure team performance and progress
• Set goals for Team Members
• Establishment of collaborative arrangements with potential partners
• Elaboration and implementation work plan
• Implementation of audit recommendations, putting into practice the corrective measures that are necessary in the area of competence of the Service Center
• Prepare reports, budgets and assessments
• Overseas international communication
• Act as the key person
• Resolve Conflict
• Deal with inquiries and complaints and monitor customer service.
• Serve customers as needed.
- Interested to work in Aichi-ken, Japan.
- Native English Speaker or Nationality of Israil.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Work place: Aichi-ken, Japan
Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
1. Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
2. Holidays: (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays, New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
◆ Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen
(210,000 yen ~ 290,000 yen + monthly bonus)
※ Overtime fee included, including 20 hours per month
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
• Problem solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: