Ensuring the efficient and effective operation for Company.
Elaboration and implementation of strategies for the development.
Information and communication management
Coordinating, attending and leading team
Ensure team performance and progress
Set goals for Team Members
Establishment of collaborative arrangements with potential partners
Elaboration and implementation work plan
Implementation of audit recommendations, putting into practice the corrective measures that are necessary in the area of competence of the Service Center
Prepare reports, budgets and assessments
Overseas international communication
Act as the key person
• Deal with inquiries and complaints and monitor customer service.
• Serve customers as needed.
-Japanese Fluency at Business level - Native English Speaker or English level at Business level
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
1. Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
2. Holidays: (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays, New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
3. Salary: Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen (210,000 yen ~ 290,000 yen + monthly bonus)
How To Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: