QA Senior Associate
Our client, a highly regarded global leader in the industry is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced QA Senior Associate to join their team in Japan. Based in Tokyo.
As QA Senior Associate you will be responsible for:
• Act as the second in charge to the Japan Quality Manager in the daily operation of the 'Quality'
• Assist the Quality Manager in ensuring that all operations of the business comply with the Quality Manual and other applicable company quality standards, GQP, GMP and local regulations in Japan
• Ensure products received comply with the Japanese market authorization, by having a process in place for quality disposition of product, approval and rejection of batches
• Support Quality Manager in reviewing non-quality related SOPs and review/approve quality related SOPs
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
• At least 5-10 years Quality experience in a GMP environment
• Language skills – English and Japanese
• Analytical/investigational skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks and timelines
• Self-managed including time management
To embark on a journey with a global leader who truly value their employees.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)