Maintains database and provide research support to in-house consultants and off-site consultants.
- Review, backup and process daily data uploads into company database while following internal procedures
- Be the main contact point between consultants and offsite resources
- Assist in maintenance of data quality and update missing or obsolete information as needed
- Conduct market research and provide operational support to colleagues
- Upon completion of training, be self sufficient to manage own daily workload
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
Attention to Detail
Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
Proficiency in the use of a computer, MS Word and Excel
Teamwork and communication
Interest in technology industry
Intermediate ~ Conversational Japanese or above preferred but can be flexible. Fluent English is a must
Recent university/college graduates are welcome to apply
Applicants must be authorized to work in Japan.
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)