As a growing business in Japan, the company brings abundant opportunities for employees to work in big projects and many opportunities for long-term career development.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
-Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
-Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
Qualifications and Skills
Key to what we are looking for is someone:
- Must be native Japanese speakers but able to read English manual.
- Have an electrical or mechanical engineering degree
- Have experiences in one of these industries: Automotive, Aerospace, Power Generation or Rotating equipment industry.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience
- Occasionally working at heights
Our client offer a competitive salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the wind industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 450,000円 to 500,000円 /month
Contact: Lara Nguyen
Mobile: +65 84158908 / Phone: +65 6499 7114