Job Title: Software Engineer
Work Location: HQ at Tokyo, hiring for nationwide.
• Plan, Monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
• Ensure overall understanding of customer requirement, application design and development procedure, associated tools and technology, version of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
• Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and conch between technical and business processes.
• Ensure overall understanding of the source, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/ acceptance for the same.
• Creating, defining or choosing an application framework for the application.
• Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
• Take action participation in the software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost effective, scalable and incremental solution.
• Effectively support the software Architect, presales activities.
• Resolve complex technical issues including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
• Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
• Coordinate with customer and delivery team’s located offshore/ other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
• Provide support for pre-sales activities.
Qualifications & Certificates Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in Computer Science & engineering.
• Business level of English
o Programming skill (JAVA, Oracle).
We can offer you:
• Base Salary: Annually [Fresher’s]
JPY 3,000,000 - 3,240,000
• Base Salary: Annually [Experienced]
JPY 5,000,000 or more
Incentive Bonus: JPY 600,000
Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays.
Leave: 15-day annual paid leave, 6-days annual sick leave
• Health Insurance
• Unemployment Insurance
• Occupational Injury
• Workers Compensation
Probation Period: 6 month
How to Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: