Location: Japan, Tokyo
What you’ll be doing:
The solution architect and engineering manager will provide day to day leadership for a team of solution architects (SA) and field application engineers (FAE) covering Japan enterprise accounts. The primary scope of this position is to manage SAs & FAEs covering enterprise accounts. This individual will also manage SA in Japan
What we need to see:
• BSC or master degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related technical field
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT industry
• Experience as an Solution Architect, Pre-sales or similar role
• Experience working with Enterprise accounts
• Experience working with OEMs and/or ODMs
• Experience in HPC, DL, Robotics (or Automotive)
• Proven ability to work across organizational lines and team with account managers, CPMs, product management, and engineering
• Proven track record of managing high performance technical team
• Excellent customer facing communication skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Previous management experience desired but not required.
• Graduate degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related technical field.
• Demonstrated passion for helping new employees joining NVIDIA including coaching, mentoring, training new employees.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer!
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)