DNS engineer/Architect – in Tokyo Japan
6-12 years’ experience
Architect the DNS structure for the company’s network. Develop and maintain software tools that help manage a corporate network or client/server or internet/ intranet system. Maintain COTS tools that help manage a corporate network. This position will also provide guidance to junior staff on the team.
Key Job Functions
Develop tools using Perl that make managing the network from routers and switches to load balancers and proxy servers easier to do.
Support the DNS and DHCP environment for the company by responding to configuration and tier 3 troubleshooting requests.
Support the Radius and TACACS environment for the corporation.
Provide or confer on the development of documentation of the network in the form of drawings, schematics, or computer assisted design documents so that others on the team can understand the configuration of the network for future troubleshooting or expansion exercises.
Monitor systems log, deal with problems, work interruptions or slowdowns of activity on the network and take corrective measures.
Provide metrics on the performance of the environment.
• 6+ years of hands on experience with DNS and IPAM
• Experience with creating DNS architecture and DNS solutions for applications
• Working experience with Infoblox, QIP, and BIND
• Working with OPS team on implementation and escalation tasks
• Experience with UNIX based OS and applications
• Working knowledge of financial enterprise, applications a plus
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, enterprise audio/video/multimedia applications
• Experience with PERL, CGI scripting, and SQL
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent required
shrikant.itpinc [@] gmail [.] com