Work Location: Japan, Tokyo
What you’ll be doing:
• Drive and manage media reviews for NVIDIA products, technologies and initiatives
• Be an expert on benchmarks, understand graphic issues as well as system related parameters to best graphics performance
• Develop material and deliver technical briefings and trainings to media, analysts and partners for all applications of GPUs – from games, computation to cloud and hyper scale applications.
• Coordinate with partners for technical & product reviews
• Work closely with rest of technical marketing organization with internal and competitive analysis to help determine product readiness
• Assist developing internal and industry benchmark methods to determine validity and improve methodologies
• Provide support for public events, i.e. tradeshows, roadshows and product launches
What we need to see:
• 5+ years of experience in Technical marketing, Product marketing, FAE/AE in semiconductor/PC or related industry
• In-depth technical knowledge in graphics and/or GPU computation desired
• Good working knowledge of games – MMO, RPG, FPS, etc.
• Working experience with Japan press desired
• Fluent spoken and written English and Japanese
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Must have strong communication, writing and presentation skills
• An expert on industry landscape and product information
• Be a technical spokesperson for technology and product related initiatives
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Contact Email (連絡先メールアドレス)